Personal data shall be collected and processed according to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 to guarantee that data processing is carried out in compliance with the rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity of people.
1) PURPOSES OF THE USE OF DATA
- a) The information collected from you identify you (name, surname, email, birth date, gender) to follow up your request to register with the Davines Shop Online website. If you want to complete the registration process and/or use the services offered by the website via access to the restricted areas (for example: buy something and carry out the activities to complete such activity, including operations to comply with administrative and fiscal obligations, sending of newsletter where requested), please fill out the relevant fields confirming to have read the information contained herein. The provision of data in the registration form and/or in the form for purchasing products, as well as other personal data that may be requested for payment and delivery of the goods, is aimed at fulfilling the order and signing the agreement; failure to provide such data may make it impossible to complete the purchase of the products and/or services requested.
b) With the users’ express consent, data may be processed also with marketing purposes such as sending promotional material on products and services that are different from the purchased ones, news and promotions by Davines. Any use of your credit card data for purposes other than checking the existence of payment methods, the debiting and the management of payments, as well as the management of any complaints and litigation procedures is strictly forbidden. The above data shall be processed also by the bank providing the services connected to the management of on line payments, as well as by the bank that issued the credit card used to confirm your order.
- c) With the users’ express consent, data may be processed also with profiling purposes with the aim of proposing updated services according to your preferences and the purchases made.
- d) With the users’ express consent, data may be communicated to third parties to enable Davines authorized distributors and Davines branches to contact your directly.
2) PROCESSING METHODS
The personal data collected shall be processed with electronic means and on paper, in a lawful and fair manner to guarantee confidentiality and security subject to the adoption of adequate logical, organizational and physical measures.
3) NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF DATA
The provision of personal data is mandatory for the purposes given in point a) to be able to provide the requested services. Without your consent the services requested by you may not be provided.
The provision of data is optional for the purposes expressed in points b) and c), the legal grounds for the processing, pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a, consist of the data subject's consent; the Company shall therefore be responsible for obtaining specific, free and informed consent from each data subject.
4) CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF DATA
The categories of people in charge of processing data for the above purposes are the people in charge of managing the site, the accounting, the customer service, the marketing activities (for which consent was given), the IT systems, as well as third companies that process data on our behalf (such as, by way of example, companies providing IT maintenance services, shipping companies and carriers, legal consultants, companies carrying out and/or managing promotional campaigns, etc.); data may be communicated to the authorities entitled to receive them.
5) COMMUNICATION OF DATA AND DATA PROCESSOR
At present, one of the Data processors of your personal data is Bartolini Logistic S.r.l. with regards to the processing of data needed to carry out logistic activities aimed at shipping the products bought or returning them if necessary.
To receive a full list of the Data processors dealing with your data, please contact the Customer Service or send an e-mail to the following address email@example.com
6) TRANSFER ABROAD
The personal data processed shall not be transferred abroad.
7) RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT (GDPR Articles 15-22)
At any time, the data subject may exercise the right to:
- ask for confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, and, where possible, the period of time for which the data will be stored.
- obtain the rectification or erasure of the data.
- obtain restriction of processing.
- obtain the portability of the data, i.e. receive them from one data controller, in a commonly used, structured format that can be read by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediment.
- object to the processing at any time, including in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes.
- object to an automated decision-making process relating to individuals, including profiling.
- file a claim with the Italian Data Protection Supervisor.
8) DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is Davines S.p.A., Via Ravasini n.1, 43126 Parma, firstname.lastname@example.org
9) DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) has been identified since the undersigned company does not process data of individuals as defined by art. 37 of European Regulation GDPR 2016/679. You can contact the DPO writing to email@example.com
10) DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The data collected shall be stored solely for the time needed to provide the requested service