- Face serums are light, water-based liquids that can be used as part of your daily skin care routine. While many serums are made with synthetic ingredients, natural face serums are designed with only clean, non-toxic ingredients. Face serums contain a higher concentration of active ingredients and are often thinner than typical moisturizing creams. These hydrating products absorb quickly into the skin and target a number of concerns, including dark spots, aging, blemishes, and wrinkles. Overall, the addition of a natural face serum is a great way to elevate your every day skincare regimen.
Why switch to a natural face serum?Many non-natural skin care products contain synthetic ingredients (including parabens, formaldehyde, artificial fragrances, and more) that are toxic and can be harmful to your body with long-term use. Switching to a natural face serum will ensure you are protecting your wellness while still achieving your skin goals.
How to choose the right natural face serum for your skin?First, consider your skin type and the concerns you want to address. Ingredients like hyaluronic acid will aid in hydration whereas retinoids will benefit oily, acne-prone skin. To ensure you choose the right natural face serum that also delivers on your desired skin care goals, look for products that are transparent about ingredients and are labeled as certified organic, vegan, or eco-friendly.
How do you use serum as part of a skin care routine?In your daily skin care routine, each product should be layered from lightest to heaviest. Because serums have a light formula, they should be applied after cleansing but before moisturizers and sunscreens.
What does serum do for your skin?Serums are designed to hydrate and nourish the skin. They add moisture that penetrates deep into the skin upon application. With consistent use, serums contribute to the reduced visibility of wrinkles, fine lines, aging, blemishes, and dark spots.
What is a vegan face serum?Vegan face serums are cruelty-free products—they are not tested on animals and do not use ingredients that are tested on (or derived from) animals. Review packaging to ensure the serum you’re interested in is, in fact, cruelty-free.
What different types of serums are there?There are a variety of face serums in our collection that will target different concerns. Here is a list of each serum and their benefits.
[ Vitamin C ] enhances glowing skin, reduces inflammation, and increases collagen.
- [ Retinol ] reduces the effects of aging and acne.
- [ Hyaluronic acid ] helps the skin retain moisture throughout the day.
- [ Niacinamide ] protects against sun damage and treats hyperpigmentation.
- [ Glycolic acid ] exfoliates the skin and clears pores.
- [ Salicylic acid ] removes dead skin cells and fights acne.
Can face serum be used every day?Absolutely. Most skin care experts recommend using face serums twice daily. If you are just starting to use a face serum, you should ease into the process and patch test to ensure no irritation occurs.
Maintaining a healthy and radiant complexion requires thoughtful care. To achieve this, treat your skin with the best natural face serums. Level up your morning and evening skin care routine by introducing a hydrating serum or brightening booster—products made with active ingredients that penetrate deep into the skin to target various skin concerns including blemishes, wrinkles, sun damage, and acne. The scientifically designed skin serums and boosters offered by [ comfort zone ] are natural, sustainable, and vegan-friendly.
When shopping our skincare line, try out the light hydrating serum to experience a fresh, luminous feel. Then consider the skin-plumping serum that counteracts aging and maintains a youthful glow. You may also want to incorporate our natural retinol booster to diminish wrinkles and rid of uneven skin tones. What’s more—you can never go wrong with applying a vitamin C serum in the AM for an all-day illuminating effect. Whether you desire a serum for hydration, anti-aging, or oily skin, [ comfort zone ] has you covered.